Advent Calendar Terms and Conditions 2017
To enter the competition to win today’s advent prizes, please enter your full name and email address in the entry form provided. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION YOU ARE AGREEING TO SIGN UP TO THE MAILING LIST FOR:
• Martina Cole: 1st
• Sheila O’Flanagan: 2nd
• Simon Scarrow: 3rd
• Headline: 4th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 23rd
• Crime Files: 5th, 12th, 18th
• Bookends: 6th, 13th
• H for History, 7th, 10th
• Victoria Hislop: 8th
• Eternal: 11th, 24th
• Six Tudor Queens: 14th
• Jill Mansell: 19th
• News and Natter: 22nd
2. The Winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a RANDOM SELECTOR and THE HEADLINE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their name posted on the community website and social accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. Each day’s competition opens at 00:01 am GMT and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on that calendar day. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of HEADLINE UK, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per email address.
9. HEADLINE is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
10. Please note that competition prizes entered on or after the 14/12/17 will not be received before Christmas due to posting dates and office closure.
11. HEADLINE reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
12. The Winners will be notified via email by no later than 04/01/18.
13. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is being organised by HEADLINE PUBLISHING GROUP, CARMELITE HOUSE, 50 VICTORIA EMBANKMENT, LONDON, EC4Y 0DZ
16. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.